All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slight setback with my car... (now with carnage pix)

Managed to fishtail on the A23 heading southbound to Brighton (meeting up with Ant)

Bounced sideways into the central reservation.

Headlight is smashed, bumper is hanging on (just), arch is bent, nice big dent right under the petrol cap, rear light is smashed, rear bumper is ripped in 2 at one point.

Pix will be forthcoming.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Hope it can be fixed mate and it doesnt cost you too much. How did you manage it anyway?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Shouldn't be too bad, its more cosmetic, I mean it drove fine when he got it on the back of the recovery truck.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Just after you committed to buy your new clusters too.....unlucky mate, feelin for you. At least you're okay though :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can see where I bounced.

And cheers for the comments guys, (better comments than the other forum I use!)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Mate i really feel for you! I hope you can get it fixed and back to how it was! And its simply because this is the friendliest corsa forum out there:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Couldn't agree more! I'm coming back to this forum alot more often now because of the atmosphere.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
blimy looks bad! but im sure you will have it back to it was if not better! kinda wish i hadnt said about metting now :(

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They offered me overtime at work for last night....

In hindsight we'd all do stuff differently

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
It's not your fault Dearing mate, but your bound to feel bad, look on the bright side mattie, atleast you werent hurt or atleast i hope not, your life is more important than anything:)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts