All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I have a 4 year old corsa d 1.2. Two weeks ago the car went in for a major service and water pump replacement

The last few days there has been a water sloshing noise coming from the passenger side. It is particularly noisy when turning corners and accelerating. The footwells are bone dry.

Any idea what this could be? I have inspected the door sills and poked around any holes to see if water would come out but no luck.

I hope this isnt a sign of a serious problem.

Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hi Mary, it sounds like an air lock in your cooling system, make sure the heater will blow hot air out and the coolant tank is up to the right level, dont take it off hot and scald yourself...if heater not working make sure both heater hoses are hot from Fred in rainy Essex.

Hi guys. I have a 4 year old corsa d 1.2. Two weeks ago the car went in for a major service and water pump replacement

The last few days there has been a water sloshing noise coming from the passenger side. It is particularly noisy when turning corners and accelerating. The footwells are bone dry.

Any idea what this could be? I have inspected the door sills and poked around any holes to see if water would come out but no luck.

I hope this isnt a sign of a serious problem.

Any advice appreciated.

·
Banned
140 Posts
If it wasn't doing it before the water pump was fitted take it back to who ever fitted the pump, as said sounds like a air lock and requires bleeding

1 - 6 of 6 Posts