All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could any1 tell me how to fit a corsa b flush boot panel ?
been trying to find out for a few days now and no 1 seems to know lol any information on how to fit it would be very helpful :) thanks

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Wouldn't it be the same as fitting a normal tailgate? :confused: Or am i wrong? I'm under the impression that the front is just smoothed down and the actual original shape of the overall tailgate doesn't change.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thats the 1 i didnt know how to put a pic of it on but thats it what sort of sealant like no more nails or something to bond the panel on then fibre glass it or something ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its made of fibre glass but u can fill the gap in on the number plate but i wated a totaly flushed boot so i bought the panel to go over the boot coz i didnt want to fillering it in . just wondering what bond i need to put on it so i can get started on it

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
its made of fibre glass but u can fill the gap in on the number plate but i wated a totaly flushed boot so i bought the panel to go over the boot coz i didnt want to fillering it in . just wondering what bond i need to put on it so i can get started on it
Tiger seal would be a good one to use. You could smooth the seal to hold it into place, if you welded it, you'd have bumps.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yeh deffo use tigerseal, if it wasnt made of fibreglass i would of probably welded it on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts