All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Now am I right in thinking that the bit that has snapped is actually attached to the gearbox itself and cannot be removed the way Haynes is saying? Because Haynes is telling me to push the plug out? But from what I can tell, the plug is in front of the snap

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Really struggling to see what's going on here

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Move the conduit :shocked:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Think looks weird as has been cable tied in right place? Looks like fork out of gearbox needs to be turned 90 degrees

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Move the conduit and take an in photo pic mate. Can't see fook all. I was only removing and refitting constantly few weeks ago still cv t understand it

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Still can't see where it's snapped mate..

Although. Aslong as its not the main fork coming out of gearbox is pretty easy to replace...

Te
Pin connects those two pieces together, nothingn else

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still can't see where it's snapped mate..

Although. Aslong as its not the main fork coming out of gearbox is pretty easy to replace...

Te
Pin connects those two pieces together, nothingn else
I think that's what it is tbh

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Yeah, do
That. May have to cut off the trusty cable ties to have a proper look lol

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, do
that. May have to cut off the trusty cable ties to have a proper look lol
nooooooooooo :(

hahaha I've just seen your sig Rob

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok battery and tray is out and ive snipped a few cable ties and moved some wires about and it seems that it is the selector itself which is good

I should add that the symptoms were I could only get 3rd/4th and no other gears, so my feeling is somethings snapped that has stopped the left/right movement... sound about right?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.