All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why does it have to go from one extreme to another? It was sunny, cold and windy as feck but sunny. So went out and washed and dried the bmw, started to use the clay bar on it, managed to use 2 panels then it starts fecking snowing. Not happy at all:mad:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
heh here it went, blue sky and sunny to hail with some snow mixed in to blue sky and sunny within about half a hour!! crazy weather!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Bloody wind is freezing though.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Im proper spun out, one day i walkin round in a t-shirt then next day its windy and rainy and next day im told its gonna snow, wa? hu? how? uh? lol

·
Registered
393 Posts
i think the general rule for british weather is hope for the best but expect the worst lol, even in the middle of summer, take a jumper with you ffs.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Looked quite sunny today so jumped in the car with just a t-shirt on, well I has jeans and trainers on before someone gets clever :p, anyway no parking spaces near college so had to park about a 10min walk away and on the walk it started hailstoning:mad:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah i did quite alot of driving around yesterday, started in the morining with t-shirt and sunglasses on, bright sunshine. Lunch time rain and generaly miserable. Then by 5 o'clock i was driving through heavy snow and sleet.

Oh well made it interesting.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
knockhill got snowed off was just white as far as the sye could see, but on the up side crail was on and was warm there lol

anyway mark you shouldnt be driving mummys car not just cause of the lack of licence but look what happened last time, tut tut

d

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Nope me neither bit of hail that was it, apparently there was a wee bit at home but was nothing there when i got in, aaah well lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts