All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has had to have a hire car because his Vectra got damaged in the recent floods. But, good news is the Vauxhall Dealer are going to fix it :)

In the meantime, he's gotta hand back the Vectra he's hiring (as the insurance have expired the car hire period) & he's gonna go for a Corsa :D Ace!

Hopefully, I'll be able to have a quick drive :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Me Bro has got a 1.3 cdti sxi. It flys for a little engine. Also they have a dump valve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. But its cains me m8's 1.4 focus, m8's vtr and just about keeps up with a festa zetec s. Me bro is thinkin about getting it chipped. What u guys think ????? :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Me Bro has got a 1.3 cdti sxi. It flys for a little engine. Also they have a dump valve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. But its cains me m8's 1.4 focus, m8's vtr and just about keeps up with a festa zetec s. Me bro is thinkin about getting it chipped. What u guys think ????? :thumbs_up:
Tuning box on a derv mate and I would recommend it an all, since the 1.3 engines are highly tunable.

·
Registered
713 Posts
a chevy :| ffs thts just basically a daewoo, nothin like the prowess of the american chevvies. i had the chevy/daewoo matiz as a courtesy car thru the army and sent it back within an hour or two i hated it that much. proper killed it haha.

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
What the f*ck you on about mate. seriously. They dont have "dump valves" for starters, and as much as i hate Saxos it will not beat a VTR.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Stop all the arguin guys!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts