All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
thats a cracking buy mate, ive seen a b around my way with these on and hes got them resprayed gunmetal grey

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Where did you get those from? they look great, trying to find some for myself

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gt them off sum guy on migweb.co.uk and pikin em up on satday. even if dat wheel is bukled its still a great buy for three wheels and 3 decent tyres so can always pik up another off ebay dirt cheap on its own. ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mine are buckled and everyone just beeps at me telling me that my wheel is wobbling......I do know FFS!!!

Nice wheels though :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jus piked up the wheels and tbh there in better condition than i fort. im gonna take them to a local bodyshop tomoz to see what can be done about them cos there is still some rather big kurb marks round the edge and scratches on them.

plenty of tread :

jus placed in front of the wheel to see what they look like :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Cool! obviously is will still sit higher than that, depends if you wanna lower your car or nt depending on what they look like when fitted mate!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeh lol tried two of them on this morning perfect offset and fit but bloody hell is the car high lol.

anyway i rang up a company today called pro clean alloys based in prescot and they refurb ya alloys for 35 quid :eek: thats sandblasted, filled kurb marks, sanded, 2 coats of paint and a top coat. bloody good deal i think so booked in for next saturday and should pick them up the following saturday.

i got the no. from a guy in halfords after nearly passing out after finding out the price to get them refurbed at halfords lol

what i want to know is what colour would you call the alloys at the top of the page ( the decent ones nt mine lol) as he'll obviously wanna know! does it have a colour or is it just factory silver or summit?

cheers
graeme

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wah ya rekon bout gettin the wheels done in white?

think they might go really nice with the blue but dont want to in case it doesnt look good lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts