All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my 16" irmscher softstars that have only recently been refurbed. They have two brand new tyres on and two decent tyres on the front. are in new as condition.

i feel i should mention however that the rear left was welded when being refurbed so doesnt run perfectley true on the balancing machine but i have been driving round with them on for weeks and they have been absoloutley fine and all the wheels balanced fine. ( feel free to try them on your car before you buy them )

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I am defo interested in these mate. Whats the offset on softstars?
ET49 I believe they are mate - perfect for a corsa.

speed demon should be able to confirm

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
hey speed demon is there any chance of delivery on these? Im not that far from you. Near Wolverhampton.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey mate sorry only just checked this post. i dont know what you want to do about delivery by all means you can organise your own courier or i could meat you half way or something like that and you can try the wheels on your car if you like.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no idea i would probally go for a service station on the m6 if ya can find one let us know and ill meet ya there this weekend if you want.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey right had a problem with the sale of these wheels lol. cut long story short two of the wheels were buckled so the guy i sold them two wanted his money back. i am now desperatley needing to get rid of these so i have two of these wheels in perfect condition (the unbuckled ones) and i have had them balenced too check and they run true. they come with two decent tyres with plently of tread left. dont know how much too ask will probally be looking at about £150 for both the wheels and tyres.

i also have some brand new tyres off the two buckled wheels. the tyres are in perfect condition and were only run on the back of the car for about 3 months. looking for around £80 for these. tyres size 195/45 R16

1 - 11 of 11 Posts