All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i posted a topic mentioning i sent letters off to try and get an apprenticeship, Well a honda dealership phoned to check my references today and I have an Interview for friday:D Sooo happy right now:)

M.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Good one mate! all the best for friday then, lets us know how you get on

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
one of the perks of being a mechanic for honda would be when i pass my test i would be able to rag honda civic type r's around and feel the v-tec kick in yo:L

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thats something I'd like to experience. Was very temted to head towards getting a Honda Civic Type R in a few years but there are other more powerful and nicer cars around for a better price that I'd rather have lol.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Iv driven a mitsubishi with a mivec, similar to VTEC and i loved it although you cant help but constantly drive it to about 8000rpm lol

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know someone that has a JDM Teg type R and its rapid, noise when it hits v-tec is awesome, just as qucik as a Mk4 Astra Gsi Turbo though.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Nice one bud, good luck!

Wait for the Vtech to kick in.... still waiting....wait a bit more....(its nearly Xmas).....pow there it is for 2k RPM :p :laugh:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Well done matey, persistance pays off!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Good luck with the interview Mark. Dress smart and seem very interested and keen. You shouldn't go far wrong.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Good luck mate.

When i went for my job at nissan, i asked them why they chose me. they said i appeared very interested, and showed a great interest in cars. Maybe honda will be looking for the same thing?

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well a wee update, I got the job, starting in June, manager says im the only person he's ever offered a job that isnt an immediate start. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts