All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Did you leave the front plate of it in the car as well? And outside the magistrate they probaly just got a £50 fine for doing the same thing last week and now just come out and do the same thing. Bet the £50 has to be paid off over a few years, something like a 1p a week.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What a set of theiving pikies.
It seems that there's loads of this crap lately.

I too think they probably came straight out of court and did it. Scumbags.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
why do they break into cars for a stereo? i think its pointless they probably dont even use it they just like to **** people off! mainly people who work for a living! TWATS

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
my mate went to court and parked his car in ther carpark when he came out the car was off, in a court carpark with cameras and no one ever got done for it and he ended up finding the car himself with no help from the police

d

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah, my dad had is mkII fiesta XR2 stolen, they drove it like looneys then set fire to it! the police phoned him an said we found it. went up to see it an all that was left was the shell and rims, they tried saying my dad did it to claim off the insurance. can you believe that? was a lovely car to :(

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Cant believe they try blaming it on your dad for trying to get the insurance money, just seems daft when most of the time you can get more from selling the car that what the insurance would give you anyway.

·
Registered
585 Posts
A mint XR2 was up on Ebay recently and the bidding went up to £22K but the reserve has still not been met. Was an abolute stunner mind you, 200miles on the clock....looked as though it had just came off the forecourt.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I posted a link of that one up a while back. Was an absolute Gem.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Cant believe they try blaming it on your dad for trying to get the insurance money, just seems daft when most of the time you can get more from selling the car that what the insurance would give you anyway.
exactly mate! but you know what there like.....

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Have you been in asked asked to see if there is any cctv footage?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Thats a point if they have cctv footage they will probably know who they are as well if its a clear shot.

·
Registered
901 Posts
hope it all gets sorted out ... maybe a old post to this topic but i have been busy not had time to get on ... but i am sorry to hear that mate . But i am sure they should be CTV camaras there :S near a court :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts