All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all, got some very unfortunate news.

1stly, apologies for not being on site very much recently, had a fair few personal problems going on in my life atm, something which lyds_corsa_b knows briefly about seeing as i talk to her a fair bit on msn and down to her why i came on this site in the first place, so im sorry abt not posting to a few forums i had replied to in a while, all i can say is sorry.

2ndly, due to the original state my corsa was in when i purchased it, the damage to it was far beyond the initial sight and tets, i am no longer going to be part of the "corsa club" so to speak, because unfortunately my corsa's angine has died on me, the piston rings are all burnt out and therefore allowing oil to leak into the engine and therefore creating loss of compression and power in the engine and also loss of oil pressure and levels (as i had mentioned in a previous thread to those that remember.) and therefore the engine is constantly overheating and also using a lot of water in the cooling system and it has eventually given up its life.

therefore it is now just another mere statistic of corsas being broken down for parts and spares by my mate who has been kind enough to swap me his renault clio mark 1 for my knackered up corsa. the clio is in full working order and as my personal problems go, (which ive mentioned abt), i cant afford to spend the time or money in trying to get the corsa back up and running, perhaps my mate can but thts his choice.

so basically im just here saying i no longer have a corsa and that i have a renault clio cos im desperate for a car for work etc and seeing as this is a corsa site i no longer know whether it would be fitting for me to stay on.

would just like to say however that i think this site is a great idea for corsa fans and enthusiasts and that i was made very welcome to it, and also huge congratulations for all those involved in the running, creating, and overall maintenance of this site.

:thumbs_up:

Chris

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
No reason why you can't stay on the site. We have a few non corsa owners on here.

·
Registered
708 Posts
No reason to leave the site.

I mean I left when I killed my Corsa, but I couldn't leave for good.

I now don't own a Corsa but I will help out here if I know what I'm talking about.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Dont need to apologize for not posting for a while mate, also stick around and start a clio project:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Stay matey. You don't need to necessarily own a Corsa to be on here :) Hope you get all your issues solved asap. Things will turn around mate, they always do.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats it then, im staying put, right well soon as i get the chance pics will be up of the clio, thanx for all the comments n thnx again to lyds, much appreciated

1 - 10 of 10 Posts