All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Putting this on afew forums if i can gain decent interest price will possibly come down abit more!!

ok heres the deal... Theres 2 ways about getting these. Buying them yourselves and getting all the pieces and putting them together or having me do all the work for you for abit extra.

I did this group buy on a forum afew weeks back and all went well so thought i would do it again and try and include as many people as i can

These are the lights:
http://www.autostyle.co.za/prodview.php?prod_id=3350&pid=opel&cid=corsa%20old%20B&pg=2&showall=&brandstr=&str=

Ok if you want me to get all the pieces and put them together then the price will be £125 delivered to your door, with some free vauxhall chrome handles :p

The lights don't come with the proper holders as they are very expensive (about as much as the lights themselves), and the UK ones don't fit these so the way to get round this is by buying the looms from the 3rd generation lexus lights and siliconing them in place and all works well! lmao

The other option is for the buyer to get all the stuff themselves and make them up. The lights cost about £50 and think it was about £25-30 delivery, then assuming you bought the holders from me it would be £20 and afew bulbs costing around £5 would take the total up to about £100-105

So for £125 i would get all the parts delivered to me, make them up and send them out to you...

Not sure if anyone will be bothered but if so pop your name down.

·
Registered
94 Posts
marklaruk, im interested in the chrome door hanfles. Do you sell those separately? Would you ship it to Uruguay? If so, which is the total (handles + shipping to Uruguay)?
I can pay by western union, is the method I used several times with novarob, is that ok for you?

·
Registered
94 Posts
everyday you learn something new my pal!

Thats why british english is much easyer to learn and understant in everyday conversation than the american one.
They just use too many slangs!!!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
everyday you learn something new my pal!

Thats why british english is much easyer to learn and understant in everyday conversation than the american one.
They just use too many slangs!!!
thats be cause its ... ENGLISH!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts