All Corsa Forum banner

121 - 140 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
thats it but minus the HIDS, now with perspex windows all round, carbon bits, gsi skirts, cage, and so on. not really in to taking pictures lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
hi Steve, what your looking for is the IMG Code, the one at the bottom of all the codes when you hover over a picture in photobucket, you simpley just copy everything in that box and paste it into you post and the pics should show up

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
SE Member

Name is Cliff

Drive a 1.4 LS - Auto in Horrid Purple/Blue .... Sooooo need to respray it something better

Slowly working on the car, but my disabilities stop me from doing alot to the car,

Anyone care to lend a hand. Ive got cash to do the work just not the energy or body strength to do it lol

Live in a smallish town called Ramsgate, very much near Margate... although all us from Ramsgate will never admit that LOL!

Will post some more pics of my car when its daylight

Work Done So Far:
Xenon Bulbs + Sidelights
Blue LED for MFD
Replaced Bulbs in Dash (Speedo Bit)
New Trackrod Arms
New Ball Joints
New Front Windscreen (Some little **** shot it with a air rifle)
New Front to Back Exhaust (Only a standard One) .... Still Knocks like Chuff!!!!
Blue LED Interior Light
5 New Tyers on standard 13"
New Front Splitter :p Original Corsa B (Thank God for a local Scrappers :D)

Still Lots more to do!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Love the cars, don't think i would want to put a picture of mine on yet if you no what i mean, But hopefully it'll look as good as some of these when i have finished, i have a Corsa Sport 1.6i 1998 model, From Kent area. Anyone have mod idea's and stuff for me or advice as i am in need of some as i am just stating in the modifying part of things :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Not a fan of the rear lights or the side reps

·
Registered
9 Posts
im from the better part of chatham (lordswood) driving a 1.2 16v corsa b, 33,000miles on the clock. picture is of the car standard as it is currently in a spray booth having some work done where I removed the door plastics to reveal there was no colour paint underneath.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
hi im from eastbourne suprised how many people are from eastbourne on here!
Yeah theres alot of gays on the site :laugh:

121 - 140 of 146 Posts