All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this is going to be big, theres people coming from all over ie southampton to the midlands!

Heres the link
http://www.facebook.com/events/294028713960770/

theres already nearly 1500 confirmed.

If its a nice day saturday i may spend the whole day down there to save a space for the night! its normally epic, fastcar are attending so i've heard and several other mags.

If i dont go for the day i've organised with a few people a small meet at lakeside first to convoy up there will be thousands of cars/people it will be busy, it will be gridlocked but its an awesome night!

Anyone interested let me know for details of postcodes etc.. or pm me mobile numbers and i will send a text to you with lakeside postcode and where abouts we will meet in there!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Would love to but need new sump on :(

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I'll be going - mainly for the picture if anything. Probably park up somewhere and take a long walk

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Hey thats not a bad idea Chris, thanks!
Want to get a few low light shots and just had my remote shutter for my camera arrive today to itching to try it out.

Just got to find the adaptor for my tripod now

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yeah please mate. Might take a walk down there though (depending if my old man comes with me) as he'll probably want to get a few pictures on the way as your road is at a nice height overlooking the seafront :thumbs_up:

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
should be a good night!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts