All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Waste of time:confused:

Btw didnt mean that at you kinsizeriz, meant the person that is doing it.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
yea think its been dealt with - if you look on there profiles it says they have been banned - I alerted admin to it by clicking the little warning sign you can see on each post - so hopefully that'll be the end of it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Hopefully it doesnt have to go down the ip banning route.
Already has. The first few were banned normally, and after that it was ip banned.
Just hope it doesn't stop Aidan using the forum whilst at college or wherever it was.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
looks like it will do mate, it is a .ac.uk domain that was used to register them, and aiden has used that address to post from before now. Give it time ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
yeah its just annoying that these sort of people have nothing better to do than annoy other people every1 enjoys a joke but that was just pathetic

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
If someone cant go on sights a college etc... go through www.besneaky.co. or .co.uk can remember i unblocks most sights:)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm going to lift the ip ban anyway because it seems like Aidan hasn't been on for a while.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Cant you just delete their accounts? its not like they are gonna post, just like the 100+ people who signed up and havent posted, just clogs up the forum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.