All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have got some cheap 6x9 speakers that i want to put in the parcel shelf and i have look so some speaker wires in the back and i can find any and i have half the loom in the left hand side out trying to find this wires but can't. there are no speakers in the back but the wires must be there somewhere.
Any ideas or is it easy to get someone to put new wires from the head unit to the boot or am i looking in the wrong place for these wires?

i am very greatfull for any help.

·
Registered
967 Posts
i have got some cheap 6x9 speakers that i want to put in the parcel shelf and i have look so some speaker wires in the back and i can find any and i have half the loom in the left hand side out trying to find this wires but can't. there are no speakers in the back but the wires must be there somewhere.
Any ideas or is it easy to get someone to put new wires from the head unit to the boot or am i looking in the wrong place for these wires?

i am very greatfull for any help.
Ive just done this its easy
either side of the car there is a nice run of plastic that goes down
unscrew the screws on all plastic peices needed and stick your wires through
They should be unnoticeable only takes an hour for both sides :thumbs_up:

good luck

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
What spec corsa you got mate?

You maywell have speakers you've missed under the grills on the rear plastics? Then again you might not, but just to check ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
also standard vauxhall speaker cable is not the best for carrying high quality audio signals, i would get some good quality speaker cable and do what the other guys have suggested but personally i would run both cables down one side of the car, in the event at some point you want to fit an amplifier, you then have a free side for the power cable and remote cable, as its advisable to keep it away from audio cables as the current can interfere, i know you say they are cheap 6x9s but if you want to upgrade in the future you would have dont the leg work and be all prepared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.