All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im just wondering wot can i do 2 change the colour of my needles on my speedo without taking them out coz ive changed my speedo dials 2 white and the needles r also white so it blends in a bit 2 much, thanks

·
Registered
708 Posts
You can't without taking them out!

I'd suggest getting something like a tin of Humbrol paint (used for airfix models) and something like a nail varnish brush, then remove everything, mask up the dials and gently paint them.

·
Registered
696 Posts
word or warning, get your speedo checked out, and watxch your fuel guage. i got proper lockwood ones for mine and it all went to pot :(

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I have done mine and the speedo seems to work about right still and my fuel gauge has always being dodgy though. If they have gone to pot make sure the full thing is set in right you might have put it back in and not clipped it in properly. I did that the first time and my temp wasnt working.

·
Registered
389 Posts
speaking of fuel needles does everyone else's wobble around when braking or accelerating , i have to stop before i can tell how much fuel i've got when my tanks settled haha

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Only if I don't have much petrol in it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
speaking of fuel needles does everyone else's wobble around when braking or accelerating , i have to stop before i can tell how much fuel i've got when my tanks settled haha
Mines wobbles when I go up or down hills, if im going up it a half tank can read 1/3 and down hill it can read 2/3. I don't know if it has anything to do with the position for the tank probe.

·
Registered
585 Posts
:laugh: I'm glad the mention of the petrol gauge needle came up. Mine is very inaccurate too.

·
Registered
389 Posts
not just mine then , they obviously is something wrong with it then , it isn't a major problem really is it i'm gona leave it :laugh:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah mines the same it goes all over the place LOL

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
mine takes a bout 2 minutes to get it to the right place, its so slow! :laugh: are corsa fuel gauges normally like this?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think they all are Clutch.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
If it's broken yeah but if you mean by the way they fluctuate then nope. It's probably down to it being a float system iirc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fuel Gauge

Thank God For That My Needle On Fuel Gauge Goes All Over.
Thought The Sender Unit Might Want Replacing But Cant Find It Should Be On Tank Cant Find It.
Anyone??????????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts