All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since you got your car what have you done to it?

Heres a couple of pics of my corsa when we got it (standard)

And the way it looks so far (till the wheels are done and new SA rear lights go on)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
dont have a standard pic but this is it with just tinted rear windows ...

and then where its at now ... (just needs lowering!)

·
Registered
103 Posts
old corsa

before

after

as u can see not best example of a modded corsa so sold it and got this

my bravo :p

since pics taken i have changed the exhaust re panted the calipers all windows tinted and clear indicaters

before

after

what you think :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
they have been colour coded noww not yellow engine 1.6

·
Registered
43 Posts
BEFORE parked outside the showroom.

AFTER Not a recent pic cus have added a few things like chrome wipers, number plate surrounds etc.

Im thinking of gettin some new wheels for it in the new year, those are 15"s was thinkin of gettin some 16"s or 17"s on it, would i have to get a low profile tye if i get 17"s??

·
Registered
43 Posts
will get 16's cus 17's always look like theyare way to big, its just annoying me that people keep asking me if those wheels i got on now are 13's cus they look small, im like are they F**K they dont look THAT small and for starters you cant get those wheels in 13 DERRRR

·
Registered
103 Posts
most recent pic today

no yellow on drums and all tints exhaust

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will get 16's cus 17's always look like theyare way to big, its just annoying me that people keep asking me if those wheels i got on now are 13's cus they look small, im like are they F**K they dont look THAT small and for starters you cant get those wheels in 13 DERRRR
Its probably the picture but they do look very small

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah this pic is better, they look more like 15's but the design of them does make them look small

Car looks great though so dont take it as a criticism :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Nice tidy Bravo you've got there, exhaust suits it well I think. What alloys are they? I saw some the same in an issue of max power a few months back on a red 306, but they were chrome, looked the nuts lol.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
some nice wee cars dearing yours is looking good mate and the rest not bad a few touches here and there that im not personally into but look ok but this ehh lol dunno what to say the wheels are ugly and the paint for the brakes must be for if you lose the car at night

d

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice tidy Bravo you've got there, exhaust suits it well I think. What alloys are they? I saw some the same in an issue of max power a few months back on a red 306, but they were chrome, looked the nuts lol.
decorsa polaris 5/co8 17" in hyper silver

i saw them in a max power mag on a punto and the 306 was in the classifieds
with the cromes on it did look nice

i got mine off ebay cheap:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
some nice wee cars dearing yours is looking good mate and the rest not bad a few touches here and there that im not personally into but look ok but this ehh lol dunno what to say the wheels are ugly and the paint for the brakes must be for if you lose the car at night

d
lol i was only trying out the paint as u can see on the new pic they have been resprayed as for the wheels there different i like them and thats what matters

1 - 20 of 46 Posts