Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, really annoys me.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my humble opinion, they do absolutely nothing in reducing accidents, if anything they cause the the things. They are purely another way of taking money from motorists.

·
Registered
273 Posts
especialy the sneaky vans they have makes me so mad!

never been caught speeding in 3 years, touch wood i will never get the flash from the camera!

·
Registered
521 Posts
an its like they say thousands of ppl die from speading but thats a lie because the AA found out that under 5% of accidents are caused by speading

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly, it's just another stealth tax by the government.

No doubt to fund pointless wars in far away countries.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i got 12/19 lol the ones i got wrong where basicly because there is no way you could see them! they were that hidden, for instance a little tripod was behind a street sign or something an overgrown grass! twats the lot of them

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
After we got over the fear it could have been one of those scarey jumpy things, we scored 13/19 :laugh:

Reminds me why we have a radar detector in the astra (the only one of our cars that can brake speed limits) :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah me too. But I don't want one of those gps pre programmed ones, I want the good old fashioned, illegal scanner type ones. The ones that catch out the sneaky police.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
cant you fit some sort of laser in your front grille, so when the plod try catching you with there cameras it scrambles there gun or something, heard of it?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nope not heard of it. But I reckon if you got caught with something like that they'd throw the book at you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts