Should we have a spotted area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah "spotted" section will be cool. there are a few nice corsa's i seen round my area.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea reckon this would be a great idea and seen it on a lot of forums - would get more pics on the forum aswell to give people idea's what to do with there cars - and let people see whats out there :thumbs_up:

·
15,023 Posts
From gold since cj couldnt move it :p

What are the thoughts on a spotted section on the site?

For people who dont know what this is, its a section where if you see a corsa about and basically think it might be a member from the site, post in the spotted section and see if anyone answers. (That is just a basic meaning, it can also be used for other things).

·
Registered
322 Posts
yeah its a good idea. as the forum grows and grows. people will be wanting to if a spotted corsa is on the site

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Moved Cj :p. (Merged aswell)

I agree it is a good idea.
I was waiting for the first couple of posts of someone spotting someone else before I put it up, but if the majority vote then I will get it on here.

·
15,023 Posts
Well I was going to post a spotted post up today, thats what got me thinking lol. Cheers for moving and merging lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yeh i think its a great idea, there are a bunch of tasty corsa's parked at the fruit n veg shop near my house, wanna see if they are members lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, for the future especially, and will put peoples minds at rest knowing if they are off here or not, and then if they're not you can tell them to get onto here and sign up!:)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.