All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have reversed into a lappost by accident obviously!!:( i would just like to know if any1 nos of a gd sprayer tht will spray up my wing in nottingham?? bare in mind im a broke ass student with not alot of money cause the goverment are tight with there ema!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Try the yellow pages, and dont complain about EMA i was something like 1 month out of the age range to recieve it so had to get a job, but im now at uni so i get student loan LOL

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was thinking of spraying it myself how easy would it be? obviously i gotta do it indoors get a good quality finish.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no bt i know someone who does and he has shown me alot of times its just a time consuming job when u do it properly

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah, just takes time and practice, there is a good tutorial on here for spraying interior parts, so basically follow that but for a much larger area on the exterior of a car. Think there is a good tutorial on the halfords web site aswell.

If you think you can do it well then its worth a go, otherwise leave it to the profesionals.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i will do it myself i havent got the money to gt sum1 to do it for me i guess i will jus take my time with it one weekend.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The thing ive learnt with spray painting is take your time and dont rush

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea don't do it in the cold. I did mine in the lounge of the flat (won't be telling the parents about that one since they own this flat lol - i covered up everything though :) ) that way its room temerature and will give a better finish

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yh thts lookin gd bt pls get rid of them bk lights lol in my own personal opinion i think the wud look better on my car lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts