All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Springs

I would like to lower my Corsa B, but I am a bit unsure on my options and I do not know anything about springs etc. I do not have a lot of funds for them ... I would like to spend about £80 on them including fitting by a garage as I am a bit short for cash right now.

What options do I have for this kind of money. I don't want to spend more than £100 max.

Which brands are good, what should I avoid? eBay links appreciated.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, those are the brands on there? I have heard of OMP before I think they are good, about £50+ for all 4 springs with a delivery.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I was gonna get streetline - not any more as i've heard really bad things about them.

As long as you only want to lower by 40mm you could just go with springs - pick them up for around £40 on ebay - maybe more maybe less just depends whether you find a bargain.

My work supervisor had his old corsa lowered 40mm just springs and was fine - had been in it many times and ride was fine.

He has now lowered 50mm - springs only and is now going to get shocks as that extra 10mm has made ride alot bouncier.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool thanks for the advice mate

Anybody know how much a garage would charge to swap them over?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi guys, first post! jamex were a big name in suspension when i got into the moded scene about 12 years ago, they were one of the only firms to do lower suspension of any quality. heard there name cropping up again over the last 2 years, they know what they are doing so dont be afraid to try!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anybody know where I can buy -40mm springs online for my corsa B apart from eBay as I would prefer to buy them from a proper website in case anything happens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts