All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Wow thats a good price, hope there in good order when you get them, and dont need too much work.

·
Registered
585 Posts
You should check my thread about the brake conversion I'm about to do :laugh:

They don't look like the ATE brakes that I thought I had....in fact they look identical to the ones I just got which have been confirmed as '2.0L Astra brakes'.

The plot thickens......

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont think their the ones in the pic that im getting, i think it says somewhere in the listing "pic is an example" but they have been taken off of a 2.0 16v astra GSI.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well gave up on the Delco calipers and just won these on Ebay :thumbs_up: Confirmed as ATE calipers this time!

So once I get them, it's out with the drill again to restore them to their former glory, get some new pads and fit them :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have rubbed mien down, not fineshed yet, will post before and after pics eventually, its just finding time at the moment thats a problem.

and sky: i cant see that code you was asking about, il have another look when iv refurbed them,but theres loadsa surface rust because they've been sat, iv done the carriers and theyve come up like new, so should be able to see the codes when i do the other bits of them lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts