All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted please in my area if you have a air filter box standard as taking my mod 1 off that was on car when bought it .

All ready off would be good .

Thanks alot guys

Milton keynes area :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
or ebay

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes they got corsa's they said there but dad hasent got time to go with me and climb cars hes got 2 headgaskets to do and dont like going there on own. So thought post, some 1 might have one laying around earn bit of cash

Did try Ebay as well all the k&n ones just have to wait till dad ready trouble is with coxs you have to take it off your self i know its not hard but always feel like people stare at you in scrap yards think ill wait for dad lol.

Rang around other 1 and they havent got 1 .

Cheers any way one will popup Iam sure.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh thanks Lee mine is 1.2 1997 so thought it might not fit and it will cost me £25 wheew thanks but ill get one prob tenner or fifteen down scrap .

Yes did see that one but mine is dif engine not sure if that would matter but mine is 1.2 prob would but not paying that ammount lol cheers any way .

:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Oh thanks Lee mine is 1.2 1997 so thought it might not fit and it will cost me £25 wheew thanks but ill get one prob tenner or fifteen down scrap .

Yes did see that one but mine is dif engine not sure if that would matter but mine is 1.2 prob would but not paying that ammount lol cheers any way .

:thumbs_up:
Pluck up the courage and go down the scrappy then!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its ok for u guys but have u ever seen a women in scrap yard under bonnet getting greased up its frightening. ,It so muddy there as well get wellys out .

Thinking about it just have to wait to he's got time wish did have bottle havent even got book for car must be 4 bolts or sumthing only had car 2 weeks every time lifted bonnet it chucked it down arghhh.

I bet the only air filter box on car is the one that is 4 cars high lol and dont like hights well have to wait tio one turns up .

cheers

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
All you need to do to take an airbox off is pull hard on it, there is a pipe going into the engine which pops off, then a pipe going to the front of the car which clips off, then two rubber lugs holding the main box in place. It can be taken off in 10 seconds.
I'm sure someone at the scrapyard will be able to pop it off for you.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
its ok for u guys but have u ever seen a women in scrap yard under bonnet getting greased up its frightening. ,It so muddy there as well get wellys out
If you have seen this women wave next time coz its probably me :laugh: no joke! i am feminine but get me near dirt and grease and i'm a dirty monkey :laugh:

I bet the only air filter box on car is the one that is 4 cars high lol and dont like hights well have to wait tio one turns up .
That would be sods law hun, and inevitable :laugh:

Good luck with your searching, i'll keep anear out for you ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ive got one going if your interested. Can even have the old panel filter in it if you want. Its off a 1.0 12v tho so not sure its the right fit? Im local though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts