All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, i've got a Black Corsa C SXI Facelift 2005...

what should i do to it? i've kept it standard for almost a couple years and now i think it's time to soup it up...any suggestions?!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Irmscher styling for the win!:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Irmscher styling (my ass!) It's too easy to buy that! Go to Vauxhall garage, pick up bits, buy them, take them home, fit them, Vola a Corsa that look like all other irmscer styled Corsas!

assuming all parts are colour coded:

Why not try changing rear lights to clear? and front indicator bulbs to clear? Remove SXi badging.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Whats wrong with Irmscher styling, apart from the cost?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh i was thinking Irmscher but thought it might be a bit samey...just checking out ebay for parts here and there. cheers guys

·
Registered
325 Posts
De badge & de rub strip, Stick 17s, lower it, get irmscher grille, colour code,

then decide whether u want to modify it for performace or style wise so from there u can start with brake conversions or ICE

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
De badge & de rub strip, Stick 17s, lower it, get irmscher grille, colour code,

then decide whether u want to modify it for performace or style wise so from there u can start with brake conversions or ICE
with the de-rub strip, does that come off as easily as the debadging does?

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
with the de-rub strip, does that come off as easily as the debadging does?
No, i did it on my old car, not doing it on this one, i found a dodgy dent under my last one, and it took hours to remove! due to the glue sticking.. and the best way to remove the glue is rubbing your thumb over it

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah i found a massive rust spot under my bump strip, then scrached the paint work trying to get the glue off, so had to spend ages T-cutting. But does look better without them IMO

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ah if i start to mess it up i'll use my brother to do it...his car looks like an airfix model :laugh:

cheers for the advice guys :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
322 Posts
dont go with irmsher. every second car in the uk is a black irmy c. Go with something different. mibby keep it standard body wise, and just slam it to the deck, some 15 or 16 euro alloys.... would look cracking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
yeh..dammit, was gona go for a different colour at the time but black looked so good :p got some SRI alloys and tyres in ex.cond off a bloke on Corsa Sport for £350, picking up tonight

·
Registered
197 Posts
Like the wheels! How about some ultra low profile tyres? then lower it?

Mine has a cream interior which looks so much smarter than the black/grey that you usually get.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
spray the wheels black an put it in its arches
really loving the wheels how they are for now...but if i get bored i'll send em off to my bro to do. yeh was thinking some low profiles and possibly a lower. probably gona go after a spoiler next...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts