All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how the hell do u get the lil bugga of lol i have undone the bolt and took the clip of and it just int moving is there any more bolts or any tips ?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You need a steering wheel remover, it slots in between the two oval holes in the steering wheel and the column, it might be possibly to pull it off without one but i would leave the nut a wee bit on so if it does come free the steering wheel wont smash you in the face :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that thing int shifting lol i been trying 4 bout half hour now and still not moved i bit lol think ill get dad to have ago when he gets in lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well on my car what i did when i was i turned the nut until the top not right off, took a punch and a hammer, tucked my knees under the steering wheel pushing it towards urself and then hit the shaft with the hammer and nut.

eventually it popped up but didnt hit me in the face or anything cause the nut was still on the shaft

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Well mine was so hard to get off, i bought a steering wheel puller off ebay and that got it off straight away with no problems.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That's one of the few jobs a man is actually useful for :rolleyes:

I took mine to the garage and they had the steering wheel off in minutes...

J.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Undo the nut, take it off, give the wheel a shake around, get out of the car, SHUT THE DOOR, go make a cup of tea and watch tv for half an hour, come back and the spring will have popped the wheel off and it will be sitting in the drivers seat.

makes me laugh everytime.lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts