All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hehe!

Iv got that, its a lovely steering wheel, but it is small! very good quality for the price and comes in a fabric covered box lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that looks very nice! Thanks for the picture! Easy to fit mate? I was worried about the size too and whether it'd hide the speedometer slightly.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
A bit fiddly but not too bad, it includes the right sized allen keys too, buy a good quality boss kit though, i bought a cheapo one and i had to whack it onto the steering wheel coloumn because the splines were that poorly cast.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
mountney or momo, although they are quite expensive, mine was from some french company and is total w*nk lol!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Go for it lyds. Looks like a nice wheel. I had a momo millenium wheel on my old corsa and loved it.
The smaller wheel actually makes driving a bit better in all honesty.
I totally agree with clutch aswell, make sure you get a decent boss kit.
I got a momo one, really well made, easy to fit, and never had a problem. It's well worth investing a little bit extra into.

Also on a security side of things, look into getting a snap-off boss kit. It allows you to quick release your steering wheel. Stops any badger nicking your pride and joy.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Joanne's mum came to pick up her car tonight because she is taking it to there friends to get its MOT done. Her mum called when she got home for a chat and also said that she didn't like the small steering wheel with the big wheels (205/55 tyres on 15's). Should we invest in a slightly bigger steering wheel or does it just take a bit of getting used to? Its a Mountney steering wheel. Joanne has her driving test on Monday and is just curious so that if she passes she know's she's going to be able to manage driving the corsa.

Sorry for jacking your thread Lyds - just thought i'd ask in here since its along the same lines

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Na don't worry about it geebs :) Thanks for all your comments guys. Hopefully I'll have that steering wheel & my Gmax suspension by the time PVS comes around.
I'm taking a leaf out of LAD VXL's Corsa style interior. I like the silver panels etc :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
the small wheels do take a wee bit of getting used to, a wee touch on the standard corsa/bus wheel a wee turn moves the wheels a bit whereas when im driving the polo a wee touch does practically nothing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts