1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
801 Posts
Changing my rear lights on the corsa were an ****, couldnt get the socket in properly to take the 3 bolts out. Trial and error mate!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's probably one of the easiest jobs if you can get a socket that will fit easy. Lee bring it round to mine later and I'll do it for you.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, they're a bit of a pain as you have to take every wheel off to make the adjustments.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Changing my rear lights on the corsa were an ****, couldnt get the socket in properly to take the 3 bolts out. Trial and error mate!!
same here mate, tell me about it! even with a flexible joint socket set, it was hard, lost a bloody bolt in the bumper grrr

Lee you legend that irmy site is a good little place, think i will get me some things form there

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
same here mate, tell me about it! even with a flexible joint socket set, it was hard, lost a bloody bolt in the bumper grrr

Lee you legend that irmy site is a good little place, think i will get me some things form there
I'm getting some of the rear smoked lights when I can afford it because mine are cracked.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Those lights are very very expensive! id wouldnt pay that for them to be honest, mine cost me £45!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I absolutely love them though. No other choice for me, think they complement my car perfectly.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Lol, Yeh they match you front ones as well, lovely and subtle.

The black ones i have suit the front halo's...

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yes it is, even more so when a bulb explodes and hot shattered glass gets stuck in the lens cover :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
670 Posts
thats a bastard u sorted it now? ive had trouble with them aswell, i dont think we put the seal on the back on enough so obviously water got in, which was tears, the full light kept steaming up, so the hair dryer had to solve it eventually :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
mine isnt too bad, but i think moisture destroyed the bulb, very sensitive to it, i get a tiny bit in the corner thats it, rather it not be there though, i managed to get hold of a new cover and fixed it, lets hope it doesnt happen again lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts