All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how much I should be paying posted for them?

Got a chance of some in black which will need spraying in whiet for £70 posted.

Got all clips and everything, worth the money?

How much roughly will I also be looking to pay to get all 4 arches sprayed and the skirts done?

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Yeah stienmetz do have thier own stamp. If theyre genuine thats a good price as its gonna cost around £20 for postage. unless theyre fubarrred worth a lot more than £50

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well he is paying £30 postage, he reckons all clips are in tact and even has the little bars in tact too.

he said they are in good condition, hes just gone out to get me a picture of the steimetz stamp

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He said reaal ones have two stamps on one skirt, is this true?

He just showed me photos and they do just want to double check

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
just get them ffs lol. its cheap enough, even fake ones would be worth that if they look the same lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
If they're rubbery and have a metal bar going up them then their genuine, ask him to take a picture of the inside of them and i'll be able to tell you if they're real or not, the fake fibreglass ones are hallow on the inside. £70 is a good price posted for them even if they are fake. Alot of the genuine ones the metal bar that runs up the skirt often rots and snaps, as i found out with ones i bought. its a bitch to replace the bar on the inside as you've got to cut around the rubber on the outside of the bar then fit a new bar the same width etc as the old one then seal it all up again. Then again the fibre glass ones have their faults aswell as they're often very thin and crack quite easily which is also a pain in the arse to repair. I've a set of genuine ones here that the bar on the inside has rotten and snapped. I've also a set of reps on my car at the minute. I'll nip out and see if the genuine ones have 2 stamps or just the one. However I know that my reps have a stamp too.

Edit: Genuine ones only have the one stamp aswel =]

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
JUST GET THEM! lol who gives a **** if there real!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
noone cares. buy them

1 - 20 of 32 Posts