All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have still been looking around scrap yards and been looking on ebay for a air flow meter, but unfortunatly have not succeeded in getting the part that i need. its for my 1.0 vauxhal corsa 12v, in which the part number is 0280271123. if anyone has got this part, or know anyone that may have this part, please could you add a post. ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I can get one there's a vauxhall spares near me, i just got back from there parts finding :D

Got meself a new display, head unit loom, and priced up a redtop 2.0xe they got :D

Anyway i'm going there again wednesday if you want me to price it up for you?

Corsaboy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that would b great mate. the part no is 0280 27 11 23. its 4 a r-reg 1.0 12v thats:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
16 Posts
just thought i should post.

corsa boys cam belt has broken and its at a garage being fixed so he might not be able to look for a little while but i assure you i will break his balls to look for one for you when he can!

i dont think it will be any more that £20 but then again it could be a hard to find part.

Jackassuk56

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ass sorry jackass i got me scooter ya nugget hence why i went out there yesterday.

Anyway i'm going to pop out in a bit so i'll let you know.

Corsaboy

·
Registered
16 Posts
i replyed to that before i knew you got your scooter back.

oh and when your out there see if you can find a brand new corsa for tuppence.

must be good nick :p

no damadge what so ever.

jackassuk56

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
i have still been looking around scrap yards and been looking on ebay for a air flow meter, but unfortunatly have not succeeded in getting the part that i need. its for my 1.0 vauxhal corsa 12v, in which the part number is 0280271123. if anyone has got this part, or know anyone that may have this part, please could you add a post. ;)
As i pointed out in your last thread asking for this you can get one for £23.50 from here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vauxhall-corsa-air-flow-meter-0280217123-0280-217-123_W0QQitemZ190137609777QQihZ009QQcategoryZ10404QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I also have a 1.0l 12v and used this seller to get my replacement.:thumbs_up:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts