All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbs_up: I put this in my fuel tank everytime I fill up:

It really makes my 1.0L Corsa more responsive and a bit more umph aswell.

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Aww man! I use redex...but only to keep the engine clean...at least I thought it did :-(

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
To clean your engine insides you want to run a few tanks of v-power then do a engine flush (addative that goes in the oil) drive for few miles then fully empty the oil and then do a oil and filter change

You will be supprised at the amount of crap it flushes out

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
To clean your engine insides you want to run a few tanks of v-power then do an engine flush (addative that goes in the oil) drive for few miles then fully empty the oil and then do an oil and filter change

You're missing a few 'n's there :thumbs_up:

I heard that doing this on Vauxhall engines can cause the hydraulic lifters to jam?

Also, I use Redex and it does cause a noticeable improvement, for me anyway :)

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
More shiote in this thread than a sewer, and not just the o.p.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
To clean your engine insides you want to run a few tanks of v-power then do a engine flush (addative that goes in the oil) drive for few miles then fully empty the oil and then do a oil and filter change

Never preform an engine flush.

A well serviced engine shouldn't need any additional looking aftet anyway, just follow the service plan

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
i got 7 free bottles of stp injector cleaner at trax! i put a whole bottle in everytime i stick a tenner in :) :) :) x

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
i was being sarcastic but yes, yes i can.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Never preform an engine flush.

A well serviced engine shouldn't need any additional looking aftet anyway, just follow the service plan
i did an engine flush when i did a service, but if you saw the oil you would see why haha. it looked like it hadnt been changed in like 5 years -.- and to people who say it damages it etc, the engine is now better than ever.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
wait till you flush it and it removes the carbon in the engine that stops it from smoking or blocks an oilway. enjoy your dead engine.

Reactions: Michael [PD]

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
i flushed my engine about a year ago, it seemed to run awesome after it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts