All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is coming from what I came across last night on the way home from taking the girlfriend home (about half midnight).

What is the strangest thing you have come across when driving, in the road, whatever?

Last night I was just coming up my road and I saw a cat just by the curb, nothing strange as there is loads of cats in my area, so as always just slowed down for it .... reved at it to make it move, and went on my way. Another 20-30m down the road and I see 'something' in the road, not sure what it was, of course I slowed down to see ... Only to notice it was THREE hedgehogs!! come on, THREE?!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I had to stop for a cat the once. When i did, i blew my horn at t & it started meowing and walking towards my car. I had to get out my car and put it at the side of the ride. It was so cute - no sense of danger though. :p

·
Registered
498 Posts
i had to dodge a hedgehog, and i fetl well bad, he had come from the other side of the road and and soon as i had to dodge it, he kinda hobbled back accross the other side of the road, he only had a little way left on my side lol, i felt well bad. hedgehogs are well cool tho to be honest.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol they are pretty cool! had me hanging out my window making sure i didnt get em, while also trying not to hit the parked car on the other side of me! damn things didnt move!

another one was driving along, nothing strange at all and then out of nowhere... BADGER!!!!!! running across the road in front of me! and this was in the middle of a town?! big ******* as well!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Seen a fox in the middle of town before.

But not actually in the road but the strangest thing that happened to me when I was driving was when me and my mate went out for a drive and got lost. Ended up going through this village, thing is though there was fog no where else apart from this village and as soon as we got in the village our signal went, lets just say we didnt stay very long.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yeye i've seen trainers hanging from a telephone wire above the road. lol They were there for a good couple of months aswel.

·
Registered
180 Posts
strangest thing ever happened to me was about a month a go. I live in quite a rural area and so there are lots of windy bends which i have to drive through. About a month ago i was driving home in pitch black after the gym and going round these bends when all of a sudden i went round one and there was a man walking alongside the hedge. I had to swerve right accross onto the other side of the road to miss him. He was dressed completley in black hence i only saw him at the last minute. I slammed on the brakes and jumped out the car with my fists clenched ready to give him some abuse (lol im not a chav) but i was really annoyed as you would be. Anyway got out and went round the corner and there wasnt anybody there! i was only about 20 secs getting out of the car and after the bend it was dead straight so couldnt of run off and the hedge is really thick and no way you could get through. So naturally i quickly got back in the car and bailed off lol but still to this day i think that may have been the first ghost i have seen.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I don't think I've seen anything that strange... My driver instructor told me on a lesson that the person before me had seen a goat in the middle of the road, which had escaped from some kids nature park thing!
My brother had his windscreen smashed when a pheasant flew from a 6 foot walll into his work van.. and my friend had his front bumper ripped off by a fox..

·
Registered
163 Posts
A passed out motorcyclist whos bike was totaly demolished (he must of been TYRED) and also seen a robin reliant, i meen come on a car must have even number of tyres to drive on the road lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
A passed out motorcyclist whos bike was totaly demolished (he must of been TYRED) and also seen a robin reliant, i meen come on a car must have even number of tyres to drive on the road lol
I have always wanted to push one of them over :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I was driving along the road the other day and had to slam my breaks on as there was a cow just standing there in the middle of the road. Think it must have escaped from a field somewhere, caused a massive traffic jam as it slowly walked along the road oblivious to the fact there were loads of cars waiting for it to move LOL

Also see a lot of deer round here, my godfather hit one in his porsche, managed to crack the front bumper, the deer just walked off as if nothing had happened

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Iv seen 2 pigeons humping in the road, was gonna plow over them, at least they would died happy :laugh:

Dirty buggers get a room....or a nest!

·
Registered
389 Posts
a duck and about twelve chicks on the m62 3 died it was quite funny really not the bit were they die , just HOW????? they got there

1 - 20 of 24 Posts