All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rite, ive jus bought me sound system, got a vibe cbr active sub, n sum jbl components n sony speakers... i thort id run my 4 speakers off a 500w 4 channel amp and my sub off the built in amp... thing is wen i looked on the bk of my headunit i hav only 2 RCA jacks... does that mean i can only hav 1 or the otha or not?? or can i get an RCA lead with like 4 ends so i can plug 2 in the 4 channel and 2 in the sub??? or does thiis mean ive gotta get a new headunit??
thanks

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hmmm do you mean you have 1 set of RCA? as in one red one white, what you can do is buy Y-splitters which would divide up and give you another pair of RCA's, so you can have both you speakers and sub wired up.

·
Registered
521 Posts
does your four channel amp have an rca input an output some do if so you only need 1 set running from your head unit then or maybe your in built vibe amp may have an rca output as well if not like clutch said you can get y splitters for under 10 quid i hope this helps

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i kinda no wot yas mean... well on the 4 channel theres 2 rcas, like 2 red and 2 white... but i shud b able 2 bridge them wit jus 2 jacks... n yea on the headunit its jus 1 red and 1 white

·
Registered
521 Posts
on your 4 channel amp if there is 4 rca sockets it should be to as imput an 2 aas out put post a pic up if this is the case you can run the rca leads from your amp to the other amp which will mean you only need 1 set from the back of the head unit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts