All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey peps i got an splx 12inch 500watt sub 2day and i all ready have a splx 800watt amp is my amp to bog 4 my sub wt u tink ??????????

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i duno really mate my mate was sellin it all 4 30 so i jus gt it of him is it S**t or summet ????

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yeh mate it is, but for £30 you cant wrong! i wouldnt expect it to work at that price lol

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
maybe its all he could afford? i personally dont think its the worst stuff ever, i used a lot of it from my mates shop and its lasted pretty well splx and the trust old longmill

d

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yer it all works mate so i jus got it all 4 £30 its just to start of wiv lyk
i want fusion or mutantx sub and amps wen i get a bit of money

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
as a few bits to get you started its great and for the money you cant complain, the fusions not bad but im not a great fan of the mutant stuff

d

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
lol shoot him down clutch before he's tried it :laugh:
i didnt mean it like that!

i am merely giving me opinion mate, im not trying to put you down :thumbs_up: regardless of what it is, you will love having a sub booming away i remember when i got mine kept my grinning for ages

·
Registered
447 Posts
...aaaand back on topic :p

What amp is it mate? what model number? same as the sub. i need to know if they are wrms value, or peak... its a fairly safe asumption the sub is a 4ohm SVC, but i wana be sure before i tell you itll work and you end up melting it

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Should be fine, stop talking in text writing though its so annoying lol.:p

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
i didnt mean it like that!

i am merely giving me opinion mate, im not trying to put you down :thumbs_up: regardless of what it is, you will love having a sub booming away i remember when i got mine kept my grinning for ages
aye, i remember those days! put a bit of prodigy on and just stood watching the cone vibrating! happy days. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts