All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok as the weather is starting to get better i think it would be a nice idea to sort out a meet for all the south central member and maybe others who want to come:D

so post up ideas of where and when and hopfuly we can sort somthing out :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking at that map i think reading is the most central point for are region who would be up for a meet there or other option do a day at the coast get some nice photos as well then? what you think ??

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well if every one who is up for meeting puts there name up and a post code ill look into the best place for us to meet and sort out a date as well

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Need to have a meet soon! I'm up for it, and like the logo, dont like the little bit at the bottom which im guessing is Southampton/ Portsmouth? I recon it could be taken out.

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Need to have a meet soon! I'm up for it, and like the logo, dont like the little bit at the bottom which im guessing is Southampton/ Portsmouth? I recon it could be taken out.
Ok glad you are still up for the meet :)

And yeah I see what you mean about the Portsmouth kink. Though all I did was use the map you posted up and just traced that.

Updated:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 72 Posts