All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys apologies if this isnt allowed but....

Im in court on monday for a motoring offence(genuinely not my fault)
and there is a very good chance ill be getting banned(already got 9 points)
so sunday im going out for what my be my last blast for a while.
I'll be getting fuel from sainsburies in kidderminster at 7am and driving my usual route wich is around 60 miles, ill be stopping of at a cafe towards the end of the route and then heading back into kidderminster, the route is very easy and following me wont be a problem since im in a knackered 1.2 :laugh:
obviously this is a scenic run just to make the most of what might be my last day of driving for a while, anyone local to me fancy this?

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
So you want us to convoy with you to court?

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Well i read that aswell as the o.p obides by the rules

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just to stop the forum warriors kicking of over nothing...
i sold a car with no receipt, the car was seen driving like a ***, the guy i bought the car of sent me the form to declare who was driving and i sent of as i sold the car.
i didnt send the logbook of in my name as i only had the car a few days so just passed on the logbook but forgot to get a recipt as i was in a rush(my bad i know)
because i cant prove who was driving im in court for not declaring who was driving, this carries a maximum penalty of 6 points, ive already got 9 wich clear in march but as im in court monday chances are ill get banned.

the sunday run out is just my chance to go out for a drive for what might be my last time for however long the ban is(6 months i believe)
obviously i cant drive to court incase i do get banned so sunday is my last chance to enjoy the little corsa.
and just to clear something else up, im 27, ive had something like 70 cars and my 9 points are for 2 offences, one for a similar offence where i forgot to send the form in to say i was driving, i did but it was to late so 6 points, the second was for speeding, both times was 57 in a 50 on the same road within a couple of months of each other on my daily commute to work, i like cars thats all and i want to enjoy my last day with a drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts