All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been talked in to going in just over 2 weeks flying on 22nd

keep finding mixed reviews on the place going with two other lads where 24/25
my mate said its full off eastern european women who are up for anything an the british accent gets them wet. What are bars and night clubs like also is it safe dew to some reviews claiming its mafia run :/

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

Reactions: Rob

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Been talked in to going in just over 2 weeks flying on 22nd

keep finding mixed reviews on the place going with two other lads where 24/25
my mate said its full off eastern european women who are up for anything an the british accent gets them wet. What are bars and night clubs like also is it safe dew to some reviews claiming its mafia run :/
What's a British accent?

I went there when it wasn't as popular as it is today. 11 years ago.
Everything was really cheap and you should always try and haggle everything you're buying.

Locals are friendly but never piss them off. The Bulgarian Mafia / Gangsters protect a lot of properties there, especially the money exchanges.
When i was there some German guy got ripped off by one (always use the Hotel money exchange, it's safer) The German guy was swearing and shouting at the woman in the shop. 2 minutes later a black Audi with dark windows pulls up and some built guys kicked the shit out of him.

We heard gunfire on the beach as well one night. At that time, apparently it was common and a lot of them owned properties nearby.

Taxi drivers are shady as well. Make sure you always agree the price before going in one and never go in one alone at night. They're known to take you to anywhere, only to take you to a back alley for a mugging.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Geta bored, wants attentions, posts on here, gets attentions and goes

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
been there 10 years ago, its not a lads holiday type place.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Im off to turkey in 16 days.. british advice bureau thing have said they advise anyone not to travel to turkey because of riots! **** that i want sun! i went a few years back when all the syria stuff kicked off and it was fine lol.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Im off to turkey in 16 days.. british advice bureau thing have said they advise anyone not to travel to turkey because of riots! **** that i want sun! i went a few years back when all the syria stuff kicked off and it was fine lol.
That's because you were in Turkey, not Syria.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Stuff in turkey is nowhere near where were going Brad.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
getting closer though lol. last week it was over 400 miles away, yesterday it was 200 odd lol

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Hopefully can't go

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
stfu!! you cant wait! we gonna go skuba diving, only you will come with me, b cant swim and wil rachael do it?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I'm
Not going anywhere with you. Rack might, she can't swim either, doesn't matter when you have a tank of air tbh

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
dont chat shite, you already told me at the caravan that you admit i always smell nice lmao! :gay:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Was drunk tbh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.