All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as so many people on here are either tight and dont want to buy brand new, or dont know where to look, i thought id help you all, because im a nice person like that :)

Team Heko Wind Deflectors, these are the best ones, there are others, but theyre cheapo, saying that TH Deflectors are also cheap at around £20, bargain!

Available for most makes, epecially Vauxhalls, Fords and VWs (i have a pair on both my Corsa B and VW Golf)

Where to get them?

here...

Supernovas
www.CorsaCentre.com
[email protected]
Cyprus Street, Oldbury, B69 4XD
0121 544 4499
can also be found on Ebay

They also have a stall at most shows where they sell tonnes of these, The Fast Show, Mod Nats, USC, Trax, are the main shows, most likely at others as well

They also sell many other Vauxhall parts

hope all this information helps, can everybody please spread the word around the forum and notify people when wanting wind deflectors to look here :)

cheers ta, thanks very moochos

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That definitely seemed more like an advert then a positive experience.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, no commission, no advert, im from the other side of the west midlands

ive bought from these guys a couple of times now, irmcher badgeless grille, wind deflectors, etc

i just notice that so many people in the wanted section are wanting WDs, well this is the place to get them, no doubt most of you attend the shows?

ill be going to street nationals tomorrow as a have a club stand, not sure if these guys will be there

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Nobody attends shows :laugh:

Read the other thread about bonnet lifers. Most people have worse experiences than you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts