All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Absolute load of bull. It's that sort of stuff that can wreck your car.
People used to sell resisitors on abay for about £4 claiming they added 15-20bhp. Don't trust it at all.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah just curious because some of the feedback reccomends them, and ssays they were suprised it actually worked.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They put a disclaimer in with your purchasing saying that if it damages your car they don't take responsibilty.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Common sense imo, how can £2.50 increase 15-20BHP - It just doesn't happen in reality :)

Its like that post about folding your rear seats down to make your car go faster.... Anyone remember that? :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah I do lol. What a plank. As if folding seats helps out, your not reducing weight, your just moving it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
He was either very stupid, or very intelligent to make such a long post - purely to take the piss out of corsa owners :p

I'll take first one please, Bob. :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah I heard it was just a piss take but the fact that he seemed to take offence when people were mockng him suggests otherwise.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yeah I do lol. What a plank. As if folding seats helps out, your not reducing weight, your just moving it.
Ohhhh that was funny, "i swapped the SXi badges for Sri as i felt it was more Appropriate, because i normally drive by myself with less than a tenner of fuel and fold the rear seats down!" ...muppet

·
Registered
393 Posts
hmm, another 'magic button' that will give you an amazing performance increase of 15-20 bhp, plus as an added bonus will fill the piston bowls and exhaust with carbon from the excess fuel and burn out your intake valves a few services down the line. only question now is where my wallet is at?

absolutely magic that.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Bargain!!!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
all those we bits for £14 lol i oticed they even supply the other **** mod to, the other one comes with an old cooker k.n.o.b(lol) that turns your 1200 corsa into a fire breathing beast lol

d

·
Registered
801 Posts
Demon Tuning said:
This kit changes the focus of your engine from economy to exhilarating performance!
Amazing for only £14.99!!

But wait... theres more!

Demon Tuning said:
LIFETIME warranty - if it ever malfunctions we will replace it for free.
LIFETIME email support - for fitting and use
But they won't replace your car when you blow it up :cool:

What a load of cod****, increase performance for £14.99. I wonder how many kiddies go out and buy this ****.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
"ere bruv, i got dis new fing for my nova of ebay, gives it loads more power, i can do 150 na, only cost me 15 quid, suits it with the go faster strips and everyFING"

thats who will buy this rubbish, your average burberry chav :)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
hmmmm

smelly, vertical standing hat, pissed up nova boy

or

slit my wrists and wear girls jeans to show my pants off lad...

naaaa mate not for me thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts