All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... for bodywork & paintjob repair!

After washing my car the other day & knocking off some of the rust in horror. I am going to pay to have all the rust spots repaired and my dent filled in. It has come to the point where the rust is looking embarrassing. Hopefully I'll have the bodywork done in time for PVS! :laugh: Suspension to come at a later date :(

·
Registered
801 Posts
Make sure you take your flatcap and wellington's to PVS then Lyd... in your tractor like!! :laugh:

(Jokes)

Best to get the rust repaired, good choice :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Aye, may aswell sort it before it gets any worse.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Some guy on CS did that I think.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All booked up guys! Will be done by the time PVS comes round! :) £420 for both doors to be rubbed down and resprayed, plus both quarter panels resprayed & dent filled in. The guy isn't gonna charge me VAT either ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not too bad a price.

·
Registered
148 Posts
bah that sucks, id just hit it with a hammer and some wood i knocked out a MASSIVE dent in my rear panel :| dont know how it go there just found it the next day :( my rear driver side wheel was rubbing on the it. proper dodgy stuff lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Surely it can to a certain extent, then filled after that?

·
Registered
148 Posts
well when i went 2 a body shop they wanted £800+ for it 2 be knocked out or new panel, and i just went 2 me m8s dads house and we all had a go at knocking it bk out, work well a bit, but u can still notice that its there lol but im poor at the mo waiting on a price for it 2 be fix by a body shop lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts