All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the corsa c sxi alloys on the corsa b?? Got the offer to pick up a spanking set tonight for a 100 dollar.. your thoughts..:confused:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
100 dollars? thats what.... £50 sounds like a bargain to me!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no i mean a 100 pound, jus use to saying it like that wit the lads..lol..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
dont start with that 'english' stuff dont want another member being banned within minuets of signing up :laugh: but back on the subject im not too keen on them personally just looks horrid, someone on here has got them already i cant find the image though! but its entirly up to you at the end of the day!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
dont start with that 'english' stuff dont want another member being banned within minuets of signing up :laugh: but back on the subject im not too keen on them personally just looks horrid, someone on here has got them already i cant find the image though! but its entirly up to you at the end of the day!
Rules are rules, live by them or don't use the forum.

The other guy went for a variety of reasons...

·
Registered
180 Posts
yes i know but im just saying if you are putting better wheels and tyres on a car obviously wheels look better with low profile tyres on them so i wouldnt get standard alloys of a c with big tyres on imo

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I actually like them more on the B than on the C, can look out of place on the wrong colour B though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have a black one, well i get them tomorro, so ill post pics up, although my cars lowered quite a bit, so we shall see how the apperance is..,

·
Registered
713 Posts
have to say im with flamered and speed_demon on this one i personally dont like them on the b having seen the pics, they look kinda out of place n personally dnt like the c wheels anyway lol, and again with speed_demon, summat just dnt look right with the amount of tyre wall on them but hey as has been said each to their own.

think i'd heard somewhere that low profile tyres offer improved grip compared to standard tyres?? :S

1 - 20 of 21 Posts