All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Its not a stupid idea, if you dont want a backbox but dont like the standard rusty peashooter exhaust then why not???

Not everyone has the money or likes the sound of exhaust systems etc

Yeh lyds it will fit but there is a possibility it might touch the bottom of the bumper i cant be sure.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Fair point lyds - I would go for it then as it should fit and I don't think it will touch bumper but its less than £20 posted anyways so just buy it and see and if it doesn't fit well just sell it on the bay again :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I'll probably leave it then, I'm okay with my tin exhaust pipe :laugh: Just was an idea I was playing with..

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might buy it & see what it looks like. Take a few pics for you all to see. If it looks really naff, I'll sell it on ebay & take advantage if that cashback site :laugh:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Leave it to build up some carbon and soot desposits and nobody will be able to tell if its a tip or not.

·
Registered
224 Posts
buy it and fit it, see what you think and if you can see your exhaust tip cut an inch off with a dremell, easy. you never know you might set a new craze off on here for all the new members who cant afford to do much straight away and still want there car to look good.:thumbs_up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts