All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But some people might have more or changed their piercings by now!

I also got my first tattoo Thursday. Will get a pic up in a bit...

Any pics of stuff you've had done?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well just got my nipple pierced :confused: was my girlfriends idea, does actually look quite good will have to get a pic up.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the tattoo

This is where it is, don't forget it's mirrored!

·
Registered
696 Posts

also got my eyebrow pierced, looking at other options, its addictive :)
also looking to get another tattoo done.

for reference, the chinese writing means 'oliver', my half brothers name, also my godson.. yes thats right, i am the god father :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
thats only so Joanne doesn't start practising on you haha
Haha yea plus jo likes licking my nipples - piercing would get in the way :D :laugh:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha

Know the feeling mate.... Tell ya what, Sake and coke works better than I thought it would.... loving it!! Now to find out how many bars / pubs stock sake ;) not many I bet

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Bet you cant wait to get out of there! Well good feeling leaving work ;)

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Ive got my belly button done had that done 2 years ago

and then a mth ago i had my 1st tatoo done people said it would hurt but i found it didnt :)

i will post a pic up of it tomorrow and its on the bottom of my back :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
I had my ear peirced, but after ripping it out for the 100th time when i had my moped decided not to bother to get another stud. Now i am staying away from needles or anything to peirce me! My gf is into that, but there is no persuading me!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ive got 2 lip peircings and my ear stretched to 8mm. I'll try and get pics up later. but there nothing special.

Im trying to find a tattoo artist to do a koi tattoo on my arm.

(Y)

·
Registered
6,901 Posts
ok first i had my ears pierced two in my left ear, then eyebrow then tongue then labrett and some where between all of those i've had five tattoo's but you can only see three as two were to cover up stupid tatoo's(ex-husbands name). Removed all piercing except the earings as youngest son tried to pull the others out(when he was a sprog) now i NEED another tattoo :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts