All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you will probs no my car, or as it was mine untill it came to an end during this summer when i hit a centre resivation at 80 mph ! it made PVS 07 its last show and even though TV wanted to feature it, i felt it wasnt ready...

so now its in bits around the uk and the shell was scapped as it was buckled real bad.

i have hundreds of pics from the 3 years of ownership of the bluetingyo, but here is a few of the build up to its death

no pics of it standard, but i had it maybe 1 month and been a busy bee !

colour coded, irmscher tail-lights, irmscher boot spoiler, irmscher skirts, irmscher 16 inch twin spoke's, tinted windows, sebring full system, eibach -30 lowering springs...was a busy month considering it was a 1.4 breeze with boggo spec

oh forgot i had the bonnet "bad boyed" too

now i was really feeling the corsa, all my mates where getting them too. the race was on to make bluetingyo better !

so i added fk coilovers, vectra v6 front brakes, alpine type S everything...she sounded ace, clifford alarm with loads of bits inc headlight, dual prox...just loads

oh and a reiger front bumper, unpainted here @ corsasport's uk meet 2004

then the reiger was painted with door handles. here came issue 1

over the cristmas holiday the car was left at the gf's house while we went to midnight mass. the next day i noticed the car was keyed real bad, i mean nearly every panel was done. cant really see it here, oh and the ripped out my £105 kamia grill just to top it, thanks

well, with this i was really in two minds what to do ?

i treid to get a lumma front bumper, i had the back and fitted (find pics) but the front was about £400, so then the new rieger front came out half way through 2005, i had the first one in the uk ! fitted but unpainted

looked rubbish tbh, car looked semi ok despite the key marks

right, we are in late 2005 now and tbh the car hasnt really gone anywhere. This is when bluetingyo starts to take shape 2006 !

will be back to finish this, need more pics hold tight !

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok. here goes part two. where were we ? oh start of 2006 i think lol

so paintwork is still keyed, car is neither here or there atm

until i find my cars saver ! keiron giles "legend of many things to me"

he takes bluetingyo under his wing and get to work on sorting her out

car primed

bonnet painted

here she is at PVS 2006 looking like a corsa again, i was a very happy chap !

she got noticed YAY. more pics with chris c, good freind of mine

next up was engine time. the 1.4 8v spi just didnt do it with 60bhp of err not alot

so i brought a 1.6 corsa sport with 32k on the clocks. it was a rear end smasher too so cheap. T reg 1 owner £400 for the full car...

then the car went to lee mithchell, he is in dartford kent. he took the 1.6 out of the recker and dropped it into mine in two days ! i also added a lexmaul inlet manifold, rocker cover and strut brace...bling bling

notice the bumper, we will cover that at a later date.

stripped the rear of sub, amp and seats

so things where goin well, 2006 was taking shape, wheels got re-painted for trax and front number plate recess was welded up smooth

at trax

another show for bluetingyo. loads of good comments, the feeling was great noing the people liked my car = me too lol

just as it was all going so well

**** happened when a women came around a blind corner on her phone, she sat 3 ft on my side of the road, what did i do ? hit the kerb dohh, should of just hit her but then the car would of been real bad.

so two badly damaged wheels, 1 track rod bent 40 degrees in and unhappy stavy. lucky i had a few english sterlings in the bank to get her fixed asap !

new wheels asap irmscher

oh, fk tinted headlights as a present to the car, poor thing eh

at a CS meet

on road

next up a rolling road day with CS

bored yet lol ? so that was more or less 2006. was good and bad but imo the car was at its best

forgot to mention, i got 122bhp on the rollers that day, was the quikest out of all the 7 1.6's cool or what !

so next up is 2007 i spose, best go find you some pics eh...

stavs x x

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm, it would take me a very long time to work that out ! lots mate...

i would say if i had saved every penny instead of modding the corsa i would have an astra vxr paid for right now !

nuts eh ?.

but saying that, i just brought a corsa C 1.8 sri out right for £5500 with saved money and stripping the decent bits from the corsa B. i work bloody hard for my age, not on a really high salary but where my mates spend £100 on a night out, i will take a tenner and have one drink, go home and go work lol.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey stavs!!!
been following most your progress on cs,
gota admit that this has to be one off THEE!! best looking arden blue corsas iv seen!!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
hey stavs!!!
been following most your progress on cs,
gota admit that this has to be one off THEE!! best looking arden blue corsas iv seen!!
would agree with you there very nice indeed - definately in my top 10 corsa's anyway :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no way, there where some real corsa's made over the years, people like fear for example took it to the next level ! it was good enough for me anyhows.

might do 2007 in a bit...yer lets go

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok so 2007

first few months it stayed the same, crimbo costs loads. i allways wanted the irmscher airdam front. i searched high and low for one. then i got a random u2u on CS saying " mate i have an airdam bumper, do you want it ?" yee haa

well no, i had little £ at the time so to fund a the airdam i sold the front smooth bumper with irmscher splitter

hence

of i went to some place in lincon, £ in my pocket and excited !

well, not good. it was a total mess, really badly damged and i didnt want to put crap on bluetingyo

so i came home with no bumper, -£50 for feul, no smooth bumper with splitter......................not good

the search went on !

then another u2u "i have one dude" but i want £500 ! errr no thanks, then he went down to 400, then 350, then 300, then that was it. i went to have a goose with £300 in my pocket again

this time it was all good ! brought it home and fitted it the next day ! it was even arden bloody blue

sweet

but not being enough for me, it came off and got smoothed and re-painted my specail arden blue/silver/pearl colour

@ santa pod RWYB day

so with the outside up to 100% i made a change inside

re-trimmed corsa sport seats

not happy with them, wanted a bit more so

and

more £££ lol

then off to pvs 07, clean pic alert !

and then after pvs

then ace cafe event i arranged in london

and thats about it tbh. shorly after the car met barrior and used the nhs for the first time in years. the car was my wee vxr

looks better than a vxr imo lol !

ok so some shouts to the people who made the **** happen

lee mitchell, he is an ace at engine conversions. based in kent he will takle any corsa conversion with pride ! top chap

keiron giles @ hcp. as i said before, he is a legend in the car scene, he now does work for oxford eddition, jeremy clarkson and some other big names too

all my chums on CS, love all of you apart from steve lol loads of help and advise...the nuts of a car forum !

and thats about all really, i must big up myself lol for making and dooing it !

3 years, jesus it went quick...my advise is

live your dreams, if its a wide are corsa on 20's bruv, just do it ! you live once and once only...

take it easy people

stavs x x

·
Registered
320 Posts
Definitely one of my fav Corsa's out there right now. Money well spent I reckon, I'd love my Corsa to look as good as that. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
67 Posts
*drools* i love it, mines arden blue and i'd love to snap my fingers and have that appear in front of me but thats not gonna happen, absolutely mint car!! nice one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts