All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
LOL ! yes i have to drive to work in 30 mins =/ its so dangerous out side but maybe be run :) i always hit fast roads to work but i suppose they will be very slow today :(

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got away with working from home today! yay

·
Registered
447 Posts
i wanted to be the creator of this thread :rolleyes:

took me 2hours to get in. JUST as i was walking through the door, the boss rang my mobile "dont bother coming in today"

so now im at work, because i made an effort to come in. Yet all the lazy gits who couldnt be bothered have got a day off...

there is no justice in this world...

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha

i called my boss at 830 this morning and said about working from home ;)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL @ martin, that camera picture is wicked!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers mate, well happy with it! didnt even notice the drop of water on top of the flower till i got it on the computer! ... also its not even been in photoshop yet ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
I asked yesterday wether or not I could work from home... sadly the answer was no! Not to worry having a good laugh in here today as hardly anyone is on site!!

Smart picture mate!! Was hoping to take some this morning of my GT in the snow, but it didn't start snowing till 10am! Its still snowing now, but none of it is laying, its more sleety/snowy stuff.

·
Registered
94 Posts
its too cold for my liking, and running out of de-icer and already being late for college didnt help.

nice picture though

·
Registered
901 Posts
Err its not 2 bad , it was my fault i was pissing about . but still pissed me off , the brakes and hand brakes just wasnt working to stop me :) was so close to twating a BMW that was parked there , that could of been expensive

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Here is a couple pictures of what iv had round here, couldnt get to college so was inside all day, what i thought would would turn out to be a really good day, didnt lol, iv never been so bored im my life! i was watchin all that snow melt :( none left now.

my car feeling the cold lol

just outside my house, in the early hours of this morning

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
crikey looks like you had a fair share of the white stuff, we had about 6cm. What other car do you have then?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts