All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slating this company for unpleasantness. Contacted the guy about front arches. I want to get 2 new ones, spray them then switch them over with old ones. Emailed asking him if they have all bolts fitted in them like originals and what his best deal was - basically just wanted to check he had drivers and passenger side in stock?

He replied saying:

hi, you retain your original foxongs that are in your wing, these clip onto those.

as for best price i always haggle upwards so £40 posted for a pair...
Looking at this listing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320135957978&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

They wouldn't be that much - explained this to him and he replied:

hmmmm, reread your question, you asked for my BEST price, as i only haggle UPWARDS then price goes up if people need to haggle over £7.90 parts.

also your fixings clip onto these by the u-clips so you do retain original fixings.

glad to guide you elsewhere.
replied to that saying wasn't wanting to haggle - just a best price ie total to which he replied:

No problem. we turn over 35k a month through our 2 mail order businesses, i'm pretty sure losing the sale to the grand tune of £15.90 wont keep me out of the battle cruiser this year...

you tried to haggle on a pitiful amount asking for BEST price, i dont need to haggle or price match others.
There has been a few other emails sent aswell when I have tried to explain - but i think i've ranted enough :laugh:

Can't be done with sellers that mess you about. I asked 2 questions in a very friendly manner and it starts this off :mad:

Highly unrecommended seller!!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hahaha I dont normally ge tpissed off but that ******** has put me in a bad mood now lol. And it werent even my battle. Sorry to hear that geebs call him a prick from all at allcorsa :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha I dont normally ge tpissed off but that ******** has put me in a bad mood now lol. And it werent even my battle. Sorry to hear that geebs call him a prick from all at allcorsa :thumbs_up:
yea he wound me up too - i'm on the beer now lol wanna smack him

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:laugh:

nah i've just left it he sent me an email before i posted this thread and I didn't bother to reply - not going to waste my time. Was no need for sarcy comments from him - he could of just said best price is what you see and would of been fine. Because of his attitude i'm not giving him my money

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Just went on and on? lol. It's like at work. Customers think sales people are the scum of the earth and always ask for discount on everything and anything and always think they can get it. The other day I was so frustrated with about 3 "i want discount" customers that in the end I just said what for? And he kinda just mumbled and walked off :laugh:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea see he thought i was wanting some kind of huge discount and i wasn't and explained what i meant - like just a total with postage etc and he went on and on - waste of time

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha! We make 35k a month, so if you ask for a "good price" we'll get all ****ty

yeah whatever...

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
him and his ****ing haggling! haha

i had this with some bloke selling throttle bodies tried telling me i didnt know what i was talking about just because i asked a simple question like what fitment are they haha twat!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
him and his ****ing haggling! haha

i had this with some bloke selling throttle bodies tried telling me i didnt know what i was talking about just because i asked a simple question like what fitment are they haha twat!
More like he couldnt answer so thought he would just turn it round lol

Anyway Geebs leave him a nice comment about how his 35k a year wil get smaller since he is now slated on a popular corsa forum lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
god you lot over react lol.
its a 7.50 product. if it was like 50+ id understand
and how can you slate some1 with Positive Feedback: 99.9%

5774 customers disagree with you im affriad lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
god you lot over react lol.
its a 7.50 product. if it was like 50+ id understand
and how can you slate some1 with Positive Feedback: 99.9%

5774 customers disagree with you im affriad lol
First off its a £7.90 product :D

Yea i see where your coming from mate but your looking at it the same way he did.

His listing said to check they had both sides in stock - sent him email asking him this and what best price was - if someone asked me that i would be saying "yes both sides in stock and prices in total would be as you see on listing" and then confirm price.

Each and every email I had from him was full of sarcy comments etc which i feel is a crap way to communicate with customers with someone with such high feedback as you stated.

And you can't tell me that had i been trying to HAGGLE - you haven't done the same in the past and if you haven't then fair enough :D

Maybe I have over reacted but had I posted all communication with with him on here you would see why I was getting wound up :thumbs_up:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts