All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering if any of you can help, i would be most grateful for any advice you could give me as i am now in two minds about what to do.
For sometime now i've suspected that my gf maybe having an affair, you know the sort of thing. The phone rings, i answer, then someone hangs up.
Recently she has started going out with the girls a lot and when i ask who shes with " its always just some m8s from work". I always used to keep an eye out for her taxi coming home, but now she walks up the street. But i can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out it around the corner, thats the good thing about a backbox. The other day i picked up her phone,just to check the time, and she went mental shouting and balling at me saying i should never look at her phone again,and am i checking up on her and all that ****e. Anyway, i have never approached her about the subject as i kinda think i dont really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and i decided that i would check up o her. I hid behind the corsa which i knew would give me a good view of the street so i could see wich car she got out of,it was when i crouched behind my car that i noticed rust around my rear wheel arch. do u think i should go to a bodyshop or should i buy the stuff from halfords or some place like that and diy myself?

·
Registered
393 Posts
as long as its small, then a bodyshop shouldnt charge too much to sort that out before it becomes a major problem.
as for the girlfriend, her actions about the phone business do seem a little suspect, either shes over-protective of her phone or totally paranoid (but then that asks the question of what is she hiding on there to make her paranoid). its a dodgy situation anyway, you probably wont get any straight answers unless you do confront her about it, question why she went mental over you checking the time on her phone.
then again, if you've got it into your head that she might be cheating on you, then all you'll see is stuff to prove that you're right.

thinking about it, how the hell did you get from your gf cheating on you to noticing there was rust on your wheelarch? hmmm....

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LMAO is it a wind up to get to the point about the rust or u being serious mate?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think it's meant to be a joke.
Or at least I'm hoping it is as I'm moving it to the humour section.

·
Registered
393 Posts
yeah, i clicked towards the end, tend to just switch off the brain and just let my keyboard do the talking, hook line and sinker lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts