All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think for a second about the poor guy that did this!

Read the full story HERE

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
lol saw this yesterday

" it is understood the wrecked car was taken away by the SAME truck driver who had delivered it to the owner just a week earlier"

lol!

i bet those french engineers would like to get their hands on the owner!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
" it is understood the wrecked car was taken away by the SAME truck driver who had delivered it to the owner just a week earlier"
hahaha that bit just makes it all that much funnier!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Thing is that car could easily handle those speeds so just down to the drivers fault really, he probably had just slowed down and though he was crawling :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Think for a second about the poor guy that did this!
Poor Guy? He'll have plenty more cash if he could afford one of them things. No sympathy whatsoever.
It should have been wrapped in cotton wool and only taken out on special occasions. :p

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thing is that car could easily handle those speeds
the brakes on that car could stop it on a penny from them sort of speeds so it wasnt from speeding it was driver error an its like if any1 crashes really that car is designed for doing them speeds where as if it was a corsa then that would be stupid

·
Registered
94 Posts
the brakes on that car could stop it on a penny from them sort of speeds so it wasnt from speeding it was driver error an its like if any1 crashes really that car is designed for doing them speeds where as if it was a corsa then that would be stupid
what? my corsas designed for them speeds.

i dont actually know what i would do if i was him, when i crashed i got a sickening feeling, but if i crashed that thing, i think my heart would just stop.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Gutted for the car, not the driver. He's obviously not short of a few bob...the car was £800K so imagine what the insurance is like too.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
His own stupid fault, thats the kind of car you dont just tajke out for a spin all the time, only now and again, bet his insurance premiums will go alot now!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Serves himself right, shouldnt own a car like that if you cant drive it. He found out he couldnt drive in a very expensive way lol

·
Registered
393 Posts
Insuring a veyron is different to insuring a corsa, most folks like us talk to the front-end of the insurance companies, to insure supercars like that people need to go see the boss of the company and then its down to him to take the risk to insure it or not and there are very few insurance companies that'll even think about covering something like a veyron. theres now a very high chance that the driver will never get insurance on a supercar again because of that smash, so it serves him right really, he should have been more sensible.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Serves the driver right doing those kinds of speeds in a 40mph zone! Just hope the pregnant woman in the other car is ok after he hit her! Think he should easily get a ban for that! What a ******!

Shame about the car though! Bet that'll cost a few bob to put back together! I wont even suggest T-Cut and elbow grease! lol!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I missed the bit about that being in a 40mph, that is just irresponsible I hope he doesnt get insured on any more supercars after that.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Serves himself right, shouldnt own a car like that if you cant drive it. He found out he couldnt drive in a very expensive way lol
It wasn't even his car! its is brothers!

I read that he took it out for a spin boasting to people that it was his :rolleyes:

Luckily for him the guy and pregnant woman that he hit were in an Astra and not hurt :thumbs_up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts