All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys this is my corsa .. love her to bits even thos shes only a 1.2 8v dnt underestimate her ..shes slow enough already haha

DIRTY B*TCH

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but im realy thinking a 1.4 sri transplant would be nice wink wink if u wanna swap out your engine for mine lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
indeed but i prefer to go with the 48 bhp thanks to my piperx filter , also give it a nice brum brum haha what you all think .. going to lower her 40mm on springs and get sri dampers for it maybe gsi if they fit ... do they?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
And this is why we buy them as our first cars :)
My first car was a 1lr Peugeot 106, so my 1.2 8v corsa was a step up.

Asbo your car looks nice, maybe think about losing the head light eyebrows though :)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
If you are serious about the engine swap, go for a 1.6 not the 1.4.
Never actually relised how much power that 45bhp was until I drove my lass's corsa :rolleyes: , not like the 90bhp of power I have is much good either lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm ive been quoted 942 on a sri 16v so i might just save up and buy one ...eye lids have gone now i only bought them as a joke cos it was a corsa ..badboi hahah but yeah will the insurance be more if i get a new car or swap engines ..... 90 bhp is good enough for the roads around here any way soo ...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahah yeah but gavs a ritch c**t geth lol *murmers to himself* wish i had a rx-7 bl**dy to**ers

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
thing is if you go from a 1.2 to a 1.4 your going to be bored again pretty soon. However if you go for the 1.6 you will get bored less quickly and also have an engine with a far greater tuning potential.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for sticking up for me clutch lol ... one question .. does the tigra steering rack fit the corsa b .. cos i kinda hit a kerb tnite .. quite hard =/ hmm and im going for the 1.4 16v transplant asap now as my engines now leaking transmision fluid ..damn kerbs

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
my bad, didnt read the (kW) in the manual so they are 33kw/45BHP :)
yeh man thats the one

If i remember correctly i think the tigras steering coloumn would fit but im not sure, ino the corsa and tigra share alot of the same parts. I wouldnt take my word for it though fella.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright , thanks any way going to probably do something stupid the way i feel atm... like get a 1k loan out and blow it all on new engine and evrything or do something dull like dat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts