All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this is what my sister nicely gave me iv got 3 months to fix it up and get a VIC test done on it

me and my brother ( hes a mechanic) have been to scrap yard but didnt have much luck
had ot settle with a old style bumper but weve now meshed the grill
and a steamed up headlight
we couldnt even find a wing but thankfully i went on that 274 parts and got a mint black one with trimings for 37 posted
and got a raditor off them aswell
damage is a little worse than it looks
bent chassy leg crahs panel bent and the bit that the light goes into bent as fook
beaten it all out tho so its all good
so far repairs cost a total of about £150 including the little bits and pieces and paint
will get newer pics up wen its painted and its daylight
cheers
Andy

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep so far so good all fixed within a day just waiitng for the wing to arrive then hope its a reasonable colour match ( wont be , never is ) lol

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
my mates just crashed his and its like that, he got quoted 800 quid!!

said i could have it sorted for around 200/250!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3 months cos thats when im 17 lol
im getting it fixed for whatever the materials cost and no the bonnet some how got out untouched just the normal rust in the middle near the grill like most corsas seem to have lol
rear quarters had it aswell but it was bbought like that

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
no it was actually a drunk woman in an imprezza :eek:
it was parked up on a road and she hit and it pushed it about 10 meters down the road and managed to turn the car round so it was sideways across the road then she just drove off
thsi was about 10 at night
there were people who saw her do it and said theyd seen the car locally so in the morning we drove round to find a marron imprezza in a drive way with the font end totall smashed so nocked on her door and she admitted it
but thougth shed hit some thing like 1 mile further down the road :shocked:
heres a pic of how it is presently

i think it really needs some of the eyelid things

·
Registered
138 Posts
what it needs is a badboy and extended bonnet with some post 97 bumpers!

oh wait a min a have them all for sale! lol intreasted?

good work on getting it into shape mate, good bit of experience for ya

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
god damit i got my wing and radiator today and the radiators totally different and i cant see it holding water at all
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
wings not much better scratches all over it and on the arch trim somones half sanded it down and half primed it

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got them from a proper vauxhall breakers yard the wing is oright i can live with that but the radiators is just tat basically got knows what its off the actual like bit of it is bigger in size still the same over all length
it would fit if i had different pipes maybe dunno tho
iv rung em and he said hes gunna ring me back

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just to let you know the cars no finished iv just got to boo kthe VIC test and it is now full remote central locking :)
i think next month is get an alarm
lower it
bit of a better sound system
then wait till the month after
hehehe
ill get pics as soon as i can

1 - 20 of 26 Posts